Friday, November 16, 2007

NEW in Store Now - Custom Cards!!!



Want that perfect Christmas card everyone will be talking about?

Or a precious baby announcement that no one will forget? What about elegant wedding invitation? Or an invitation to that all important 1st Birthday party? I will create that for you! You will start by choosing any kit by Digitals Exclusive Designers Angela Young, Amanda Thorderson or Beth Rimmer for your card. Then, send me your kit choice, photo and/or wording and I will create a beautiful, artistic card that you will be proud to send!



If you cannot see this ad, please visit: http://www.digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=7759

Service must begin within 30 days of purchase. Please be sure and download the instructions, this will inform you how to contact me and specifics of what I need from you to create your card. All payments are due at purchase and there are no refunds, including for a client's failure to use any or all services available to them.

This preview was created by Shawn Walter with kits by Angela Young of Digitals! A big thanks to Angie for allowing me to use her products in my preview. Thanks to Atomic Cupcake for her wonderful actions.

No comments: