Monday, November 05, 2007

New Advertising and Marketing Plans!



Would you rather spend your time designing? But you know that consistent marketing is key to consistent sales. So do you want someone to take care of all your marketing and advertising so you don't need worry about it? Then sign up today. I will market you and your designs for you. I am fast, reliable, professional, creative and fun!



Each month I will:

Weekly

* create a 600x600 pixel, 72 dpi ad
* mail that ad to 15+ Yahoo groups dedicated to scrapbooking
* post that ad in an online gallery
* link to your ad's contents in my Kaboodle lists
* email you the ad for use in your store's newsletter, your blog or wherever else you need exposure
* post once weekly to promos4digiscrappers all ads I have created for the week
* if your ad is for a product, post the ad in DigiShopTalk's Product Gallery
* if your ad is for a new product, it will be included in a once weekly post in DigiShopTalk's New Products Forum of all the ads I have created for the week that include new products

Monthly

* create one animated or static banner for you (up to 728x90px, 72dpi)
* create one signature blinkie (150x50px, 72dpi) or one small static banner ad (288x108px, 72dpi) or one small static ad (250x250px, 72dpi)

Added Perks

* HUGE SAVINGS off of the a la carte pricing of these services. 1 month is up to a 28% discount over services purchased separately. 3 months is up to a 33% savings!
* When opportunity presents itself, I am more than happy to speak up for my designers, such as in DigiShopTalk's forum when someone requests links to a specific type of kit. You can be sure that when I do this, I am 100% sincere in my support of your product.
* For Digitals Designers, I am more likely to use your product when creating Digitals' store ads if I am familiar with your work.
* If you were to hire me for additional services, I am already familiar with your style.
* input into additional services I should offer. If there is something you need, I will get in store for you!

For purposes of this package, weeks begin on Sunday and end on Saturday. All weeks beginning in a month are considered part of that month. If you prefer to begin immediately, rather than waiting until the beginning of the month, you will receive 4 weeks of service for each month purchased. When you email me with your specifications, please state when you would like service to begin.

Service must begin within 30 days of purchase. Please be sure and download the instructions, this will inform you how to contact me and specifics of what I need from you to create your advertising. All payments are due at purchase and there are no refunds, including for a client's failure to use any or all services available to them.

This preview was created by Shawn Walter with kits by Angela Young of Digitals! A big thanks to Angie for allowing me to use her products in my preview. Thanks to Atomic Cupcake for her wonderful actions.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I hope this is going well for you. I want you to do well...and you came up with a unique idea!