Thursday, November 13, 2008


It's my BIRTHDAY today!

Can you guess which one? Well, check out the COUPON below and you might just figure it out :) Just remember this is only for 1 use per customer, so be sure and load up your cart! Oh, and it expires on the 20th, so don't wait!

There is only 1 tiny restriction, this is not good on Evan's Eccentric Xmas because it's already only $3 for the Quickies Challenge. So pick that up too and join us in the Digitals forum!

My Store: http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=169
My Blog: http://csuramsrule.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday Shawn!!! I hope you have a great one, put up your feet all day, someone massages them, go to the spa and have all the services (massage!) that you want. Someone cooks for you, and totally pampers you for the day. And at the end of the day, you sleep peacefully because you've had no worries. All my best, Barbara

Simply Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Shawn...
Happy Birthday to you.

Hope it is a good day for you! Enjoy it.

CathQuillScrap said...

Well a very happy birthday to you... for the next week we are the same age as next week is my birthday and I will be the big 4-0!!! hehe. Enjoy your day.